Hello from Idaho for the last time in January, I am heading down to the Lone Star State! I am packed, my bags are in my friends car, my house is somewhat clean except for laundry that I am not going to fold. I just need to clean my dishes and go to bed. Boy am I spent. I haven't napped today, which is not good for my mastitis recovery, but I will be home tomorrow many helping hands and nothing I have to do other than live my life! Praise God for family.
Peso e-mailed yesterday and said there was about four inches of snow on the ground. I look forward to more information once things get into a groove for him. I sure miss his presence. Our bed is lonely and Bootsie needs a wrestling partner. I try to rough house, but it isn't the same. We enjoy squeezing the tiger paw to hear his voice. I am glad I did all the things to keep his voice and face familiar to the girls.
We fly out early tomorrow and arrive for dinner in San Antonio, Yeah Mexican or bar b que, not sure which one I want more! I have a good friend watching the house for me while we are gone.
Today I mailed a large package for Peso with some things he needed and on my way out the pastor from our church carried Luvy for me. He saw me struggling with the girls and the package and jumped in to help. I am blessed to have the small town where I run in to people I know and who care for me and want to help me in any way possible. Thanks Pastor Dan!
This is all for now! Signing off from Idaho! Next blog will be from Texas! Ralee
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll miss yah Ralee!!! I'm sure my Wee Bee will miss Bootsie as well. I'll be praying for a quiet safe trip :)
Love,
Me
Post a Comment