Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14



Today was uneventful, which was a blessing actually. Bootsie was well behaved...for a two and a half year old. I did learn that in order to get her to obey or stop something, her toys need to have a time-out. Our weather today was very chilly 20 degrees, but with a breeze making it feel cooler. So, we stayed in and watched movies, napped and then went to visit a friend for dinner. We enjoyed a yummy potatoe soup, I will be getting the recipe!




Luvy is laughing often when we tickle, surprise or make funny noises for her. Bootsie has started spending hours just playing with her small toys in blankets or on the window seal. She started this over Christmas with the nativity set, but I can't figure out what she is imagining to do with her toys. Soon enough I am sure her words will be developed enough to let us figure it out. She asked for Daddy today on the way to church. I told her that he had gone bye-bye for a while. She said, Oh no. It was soo cute. She kisses her pillow I made for her and gives her tiger a hug to hear his voice. I know she doesn't fully get it, but her asking for Daddy shows that she thinks of him and their relationship realizing his presence is missing. Sweet!


We haven't heard from Peso again since two days ago when he left for his final destination. I know everyone has arrived there safely according to a couple of friends who have heard from their husbands who gave them a quick call. So, that is good news. I will let you know when I hear from him. Please pray for him-safety, wisdom, health, spiritual growth and mental strength.
I have been painting a couple of items I have been wanting to decorate for a while. One is a sign for our door asking people to knock and the other are two pictures to hang above the beds in Luvy's room. I love getting a chance to play with paint. I am still congested and am praying that God will heal me before I have to fly on Saturday! I am soo excited to go to San Antonio, but if I am sick, flying will not be fun.
I need to get some sleep. God Bless!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mindoro1rmHey darling....I'm loving this blog When your man returns I'd still like to keep it up. Love the dailies....you know I don't call b/c I don't want to disturb you...know that you are often at the top of my thoughts! Yes, my darling you are blessed in so many ways...You know how important friends are to me and you certainly know how to nurture a friendship! Can't wait to hold you three girls.