I am alive and can say I have recovered almost completely from the flu-like symptoms of mastitis. I am still a little tired and not feeling 100%, but am well on my way. Praise God!
I am still planning on leaving for Texas on Saturday, soo exciting! But I am really going to miss my house and friends who I tend to talk to or see daily.
I spoke with Peso this morning because his flight was cancelled due to an incoming snow storm. He said that getting to a computer is difficult because there is little time and few computers available. They don't have Internet connection in their tents. He say he is sleeping well and feeling pretty good. Not much other than the fact that my magnetic picture frames I sent with him don't work too well on wood, which is all there is in the tent. He said he has them held up by a piece of scrap wood. I think things are still soo busy with just arriving that every one is a little up tight. Hopefully, I can get Peso to enter a blog every once in a while. This isn't summer camp, so don't expect too much, but we shall see. At least I can talk with him and pass on any interesting news.
I am soo grateful for phone communication, it is just so great to hear his voice, if only for a short while. I just need to get my mind in gear because I tend to panic and forget questions or repeat myself. I know Peso doesn't care, but I want our talks to be meaningful, not filled with silence or my rambling about nothing even though I am sure he is used to that.
I am off to bed, need to keep watch on my sleep, don't want a relapse into the flu like symptoms.
Love, Ralee
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment