Luvy is now 3 mos. old, my how time has flown. We could not have asked to be blessed with a better baby. She sleeps, eats and plays well. Her overall personality seems to be easy going, she is such a joy.
Both the girls are healthy, but I seem to have a sinus infection I can't shake. Hopefully I can get to see a doctor early next week before coming home. I can't wait to see everyone. I have started packing and hopefuly won't forget anything!
I spoke with Peso tonight, he was heading to their final destination. We only talked for a couple of minutes, he was getting ready to step. He must have had some time to shop because he said he sent gifts for his girls. Can't wait to see them.
The weather is chilly 8 degrees this morning. I certainly won't miss this grey time of the year. I will miss my house and my friends here because we are extended family to one another. How blessed I am to have the option of going home or staying. Praise God for the wonderful friends and family He has provided for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment