I haven't written lately because there hasn't been anything of note to write. I have just been chillin' at my parents house cleaning, doing laundry and playing with the girls. This time has been very relaxing. I have gone to lunch with my sister, visited a museum with my sister and mother in law and made dinner for my family. It has been fun to introduce Luvy to friends and family who haven't met her yet. Bootsie enjoyed getting to know her Uncle J better last night. He threw in the air, chased her around and was just crazy with her. He did give her a roundup whistle when she started to get angry and surprisingly, she stopped fussing!
I have talked with Peso every three or four days for a short while. It has been good to hear his voice and he has relayed to me some of his needs; especially for electric blankets and snow boots because it is quite a bit colder than he expected and for him to be cold, it has to be really cold! He seems in good spirits, getting decent rest and accomplishing a lot on his Master's classes-what else does he have to do. =)
I was able to get out and go for a walk with my sister yesterday for the first time since I have been here. The weather was beautiful in the 50's and sunny. I should be getting my jogging stroller in next week, so I can start getting out more when that arrives. I am getting the Baby Jogger double- M will be happy about that because she loved hers. My first stroller I bought ended up having flaws that I couldn't overlook in the frame and brakes. I just can't wait to get out and get moving. The hills around my parents house are going to take me a while to condition myself enough to run up them.
I am off to Del Rio today to see a good friend from UPT. She has two boys, a big back yard and lots of fun toys-so Bootsie should have a lot of fun getting to know them. It's a two hour drive to Del Rio so I am going to go during naptime so they can sleep and we will arrive about the time my friends boys wake up from their nap. I am excited to get a whole weekend to spend visiting, catching up and letting our babies interact. I haven't spent this much time with my friend in years.
That's all for now, love to all of you! Ralee
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment