Peso is doing well. He is working, sleeping and, I assume, playing PSP or Xbox. He said he has been able to finish a lot of work on his masters, which is good because he has found it difficult to work on while at home. We miss him terribly. When Bootsie saw a picture of hime on the computer she said, "Hi Daddy!" I almost cried.
My dad put up a swing set yesterday, which Bootsie is thrilled with and played on for an hour last night. This outside activity will help entertain and give a chance to burn off her high amounts of energy. The weather is quite a bit warmer than Idaho. Sorry friends in Mt. Home.
We met new friends yesterday. My dear friend Meggan, who has b
een my friend since first grade, has a one year old daughter Caroline. She loved hugging and poking at Luvy and Bootsie. Bootsie didn't seem to like the attention as you can see in the picture, it gave Meggan and I a good laugh.We miss all our friends in Idaho and pray for God to bless you and meet all your needs.
Hugs, Ralee
No comments:
Post a Comment