Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Addition to January 16

I just heard from Peso and he is doing well. His bags with his pillows just arrived today, so he should sleep better. He is flying at night, so he is going to bed around the same time as we are. His spirits seemed up. He said that the food wasn't as good as on his last trip several years ago. He did say the tents were somewhat private with plywood between each space, but the door is cloth so every time someone comes and goes you hear everything and the cold wind blows in and disturbs you. He said they have been really busy getting everything set up. He has a list of things he has forgotten, number one being an alarm clock. So, once he gets me the list, I will be hitting the store.
It was sooo good to hear his voice especially with the day I have been having. He said he would call tomorrow evening again, so I will look forward to visiting with him again. Praise God! RALEE

No comments: